Like Poetry Like Poetry

Work Of Art

A very touching and for me hard to watch. I lost my cat Sissy not long ago and I'm still missing her. But thank you for creating such a wonderful movie about the how much companionship with a pet means to people.

NSFW's "The Miracle" NSFW's "The Miracle"

Beast Ending FTW!!

Thats gotta be the funniest ending I've ever witnessed.

Tarboy Tarboy

Tarboy 2 Please?

Absolutely Badass Ending. Great music with many styles that fused together a dynamic and well played story.

On The Moon (episode 7) On The Moon (episode 7)

Crikey!!!

I love your show, your timing on jokes is dead on and the voices are great. Not to mention the great animation.

Korean Missile Crisis Korean Missile Crisis

Lol at America

Lolol at Jimi Hendrix Solo at the end. :)

School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Da!!

That had me laughing out loud the whole time. He started crying and that was the funniest thing ever! :)

Tree Balls Tree Balls

How About You Sunshine, You Got A Problem?

Wow. Anytime I look at my tree now i can't help but laugh.

It's Cold Inside It's Cold Inside

The Dark Side Of Christmas

I've Always been interested in experimental stuff like this. This seems like a cross between Edgar Allan Poe And Those Detective shows on TV. The Graphics Really Added to The Mood, but lack of animation drew back. Would Have Been Better If There Were Voiceovers.

Santa's Last Stop Santa's Last Stop

Turning Over A New Leaf? NOT!!

Wow... LOLOLOL. That Was Amazingly Evil...But Sadistically Hilarius. Poor Little Billy.

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

Christmas Spirit!

Nothing Like Waking Up Christmas Morning To Find Santa With A Hangover And A Few Regrets In Your Living Room...Reminds Me Of Christmas When I Was A Kid! Amazing Graphics and Animation. Too Bad It Was That Short.